Renew Financial can help governments reach energy and water conservation goals. Our financing platforms also assist states in Clean Power Plan implementation. Hundreds of communities have signed on to participate in our innovative financing models.
- Lower utility bills for homeowners
- Local job creation
- Assists states and local governments in reaching energy and water conservation goals
- Reduces carbon emissions and water usage
- Assist states in Clean Power Plan compliance
No to Low Cost to Taxpayers
- PACE financing is funded through private capital, with no cost to taxpayers
- All participating contractors are trained and certified
- Eligible measures meet standards for quality and efficiency
February 24, 2020
Homeowners looking to finance their home improvement and energy efficiency upgrades have multiple lending options available and should carefully consider interest rates, repayment terms, fees, and...
May 11, 2020
OAKLAND, Calif., May 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Renew Financial, the inventor of Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing and a leading provider of financing for home improvements, today...
April 13, 2020
As a follow up to the previous March 31 blog on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), this blog is intended to assist small business owners with maximizing the financial benefits from these new...