Renew Financial can help governments reach energy and water conservation goals. Our financing platforms also assist states in Clean Power Plan implementation. Hundreds of communities have signed on to participate in our innovative financing models.
- Lower utility bills for homeowners
- Local job creation
- Assists states and local governments in reaching energy and water conservation goals
- Reduces carbon emissions and water usage
- Assist states in Clean Power Plan compliance
No to Low Cost to Taxpayers
- PACE financing is funded through private capital, with no cost to taxpayers
- All participating contractors are trained and certified
- Eligible measures meet standards for quality and efficiency
December 10, 2019
2019 has been yet another productive year of providing homeowners access to the financing options they need to make energy and safety home improvements. Let’s take a look at how many homeowners have...
January 15, 2020
If you live in an older or historic home, you are likely familiar with the classic look of an old boiler. About nine million homes across the United States use a boiler to heat their homes. Boilers...
January 14, 2020 | Tallahassee, FL
In 2019, PACE enabled over 4,000 Florida property owners to finance storm hardening, renewable energy, and efficiency projects for their homes. Tallahassee, FL - Today, Renew Financial announced the...