Generate your own electricity with a solar or wind system, heat your pool with a solar hot water heater, charge your electric vehicle, and more.
RenewPACE: A smart solution for homeowners
With RenewPACE financing, you can receive 100% financing for energy efficiency, renewable energy, water-saving, and resiliency upgrades, repaid on your property taxes over the course of 5-25 years. With RenewPACE financing, the amount you can borrow is based on your home equity, and the interest rate is fixed, with no surprises. You can borrow up to 20% of your property value, and the balance may transfer to the new owner upon sale of the property, subject to lender approval.
Offered in cooperation with state and local governments, RenewPACE is simple and easy to use with superior customer support.
Why choose RenewPACE?
- 100% financing with no upfront out-of-pocket costs
- Fast in-home approvals
- Borrow up to 20% of property value
- Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
- Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale, subject to lender approval
Quick and easy process
- Select a Renew Financial Registered Contractor who will help you through the process every step of the way.
- Apply online or by phone at 844-589-7953. Approvals can happen in minutes!
- Sign financing documents electronically. No need to go to the bank.
- Your contractor will complete your energy efficiency and/or renewable energy project.
- We will pay your contractor directly once you are fully satisfied that the work is done.
- Repay the financed amount on your property taxes. No separate bill to remember!
Upgrade to a new heating and cooling system, install new windows and doors, insulate your home, and more.
Prepare your home for severe weather with wind-resistant shingles, storm shutters, storm doors, and more.
As part of the property record, the assessment will be disclosed at the time of property sale, and the remaining unpaid balance of the financed amount may be transferred to the new property owner. For more information, see the info sheet “PACE Assessments and Transferability” from Renew Financial.
In certain cases you may want to have a qualified auditor evaluate your home to determine the most cost-effective measures to reduce the home’s energy use, but it is not required. The costs of an energy audit can be financed with PACE financing.
No, there is no fee to apply for Renew Financial PACE programs.
As part of the application, Renew Financial requests a credit bureau report for each homeowner. FICO score is NOT used as part of the application, but other elements of the credit report such as mortgage payment history are necessary to determine eligibility for financing.
In order to participate, contractors must be registered with Renew Financial. As long as contractors meet program requirements, they can register by visiting renewfinancial.com/renewpace. All participating contractors must have a valid and active contractor’s license.
We encourage you to pursue available Federal Investment Tax Credits (ITCs), utility rebates and any other incentives. All or a portion of total incentives may be subtracted from the amount financed under the program; however, it is not required that the financed amount be reduced by the estimated value of the incentives. Once you receive your rebates and tax credits, those funds may be used to pay down the PACE assessment balance; resulting in lower annual PACE assessment payments.