Generate your own electricity with a solar or wind system, heat your pool with a solar hot water heater, charge your electric vehicle, and more.
Financing California homeowners trust
Thousands of California homeowners have chosen Renew Financial’s $0 down financing to make their home improvements possible. With fast approvals and fixed rates, it’s the smart choice to make your home more energy or water efficient.
We only finance high quality products that meet state and national standards for energy efficiency, so with Renew Financial, you know you’re getting quality products for your home. We’ll help you afford to upgrade your furnace, go solar, replace your roof, get a tankless water heater, and more, with PACE financing.
Why choose CaliforniaFIRST?
- 100% financing with no upfront out-of-pocket costs
- Fast in-home approvals
- Borrow up to 15% of property value
- Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
- Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale, subject to lender approval
Quick and easy process
- Select a Renew Financial Registered Contractor who will help you through the process every step of the way.
- Apply online or by phone at 844-589-7953. Approvals can happen in minutes!
- Sign financing documents electronically. No need to go to the bank.
- Your contractor will install your energy or water efficiency improvements.
- We will pay your contractor directly once you are fully satisfied that the work is done.
- Repay the financed amount on your property taxes. No separate bill to remember!
Upgrade to a new heating and cooling system, install new windows and doors, insulate your home, and more.
Reduce your home's water usage with efficient indoor plumbing, beautify your property with drought tolerant landscaping, and more.
PACE allows property owners to finance the installation of energy and water improvements on homes without putting any money down. Property owners pay back the funds that were used to finance their home improvement project as a line item on their property tax bill.
PACE is financed through assessments collected on the property tax bill, and the assessment obligation may be assumed by the new owner when the property is sold.
Renew Financial's residential PACE programs are available to property owners in California and Florida. See the PACE coverage map lists of all jurisdictions that have opted in to PACE programs.
No. Renew Financial uses private capital to fund every project. Costs to administer the program are paid by program participants through fees that are rolled into each project’s financing. County tax assessors and tax collectors incur small costs to place each PACE assessment on the tax rolls and to collect and distribute the PACE assessment payments. Counties are reimbursed for these costs through the above-mentioned fees. Cities do not incur any costs as a result of opting in to the program.
PACE solves many of the financial hurdles facing property owners wanting to install energy and water improvements: • Competitive, fixed interest rates • Flexible repayment terms of 5,10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years • May reduce electricity and water usage and the safety and resiliency of your home • The PACE assessment obligation may transfer to the new owner if the property is sold
Yes. Utilizing PACE financing is completely voluntary. Properties and property owners that don't participate remain unaffected.