Reduce your home's water usage with efficient indoor plumbing, beautify your property with drought tolerant landscaping, and more.
Financing California homeowners trust
Thousands of California homeowners have chosen Renew Financial’s $0 down financing to make their home improvements possible. With fast approvals and fixed rates, it’s the smart choice to make your home more energy or water efficient.
We only finance high quality products that meet state and national standards for energy efficiency, so with Renew Financial, you know you’re getting quality products for your home. We’ll help you afford to upgrade your furnace, go solar, replace your roof, get a tankless water heater, and more, with government-approved PACE financing.
Why choose CaliforniaFIRST?
- 100% financing with no upfront out-of-pocket costs
- Fast in-home approvals
- Borrow up to 15% of property value
- Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
- Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale, subject to lender approval
Quick and easy process
- Select a Renew Financial Registered Contractor who will help you through the process every step of the way.
- Apply online or by phone at 844-589-7953. Approvals can happen in minutes!
- Sign financing documents electronically. No need to go to the bank.
- Your contractor will install your energy or water efficiency improvements.
- We will pay your contractor directly once you are fully satisfied that the work is done.
- Repay the financed amount on your property taxes. No separate bill to remember!
Generate your own electricity with a solar or wind system, heat your pool with a solar hot water heater, charge your electric vehicle, and more.
Upgrade to a new heating and cooling system, install new windows and doors, insulate your home, and more.
In certain cases you may want to have a qualified auditor evaluate your home to determine the most cost-effective measures to reduce the home’s energy use, but it is not required. The costs of an energy audit can be financed with PACE financing.
No, there is no fee to apply for Renew Financial PACE programs.
As part of the application, Renew Financial requests a credit bureau report for each homeowner. FICO score is NOT used as part of the application, but other elements of the credit report such as mortgage payment history are necessary to determine eligibility for financing.
In order to participate, contractors must be registered with Renew Financial. As long as contractors meet program requirements, they can register by visiting renewfinancial.com/renewpace. All participating contractors must have a valid and active contractor’s license.
We encourage you to pursue available Federal Investment Tax Credits (ITCs), utility rebates and any other incentives. All or a portion of total incentives may be subtracted from the amount financed under the program; however, it is not required that the financed amount be reduced by the estimated value of the incentives. Once you receive your rebates and tax credits, those funds may be used to pay down the PACE assessment balance; resulting in lower annual PACE assessment payments.
According to the IRS, "the interest portion of your payment may be deductible as home mortgage interest." Actual tax savings will depend on the marginal rate of your federal and state income taxes, annual income, and other factors. Consult with your tax advisor to determine if, and to what extent, you may deduct amounts paid under the Assessment Contract.