Upgrade to a new heating and cooling system, install new windows and doors, insulate your home, and more.
Financing California homeowners trust
Thousands of California homeowners have chosen Renew Financial’s $0 down financing to make their home improvements possible. With fast approvals and fixed rates, it’s the smart choice to make your home more energy or water efficient.
We only finance high quality products that meet state and national standards for energy efficiency, so with Renew Financial, you know you’re getting quality products for your home. We’ll help you afford to upgrade your furnace, go solar, replace your roof, get a tankless water heater, and more, with PACE financing.
Why choose CaliforniaFIRST?
- 100% financing with no upfront out-of-pocket costs
- Fast in-home approvals
- Borrow up to 15% of property value
- Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
- Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale, subject to lender approval
Quick and easy process
- Select a Renew Financial Registered Contractor who will help you through the process every step of the way.
- Apply online or by phone at 844-589-7953. Approvals can happen in minutes!
- Sign financing documents electronically. No need to go to the bank.
- Your contractor will install your energy or water efficiency improvements.
- We will pay your contractor directly once you are fully satisfied that the work is done.
- Repay the financed amount on your property taxes. No separate bill to remember!
Reduce your home's water usage with efficient indoor plumbing, beautify your property with drought tolerant landscaping, and more.
Generate your own electricity with a solar or wind system, heat your pool with a solar hot water heater, charge your electric vehicle, and more.
Qualifying for PACE financing is primarily based on:
• The property’s estimated market value;
• The amount of the property owner’s equity in the property;
• The property owner’s recent mortgage and property tax payment history; and
• The dollar value of the proposed improvements;
Qualifying is not based on FICO score
The minimum amount that can be financed is $5,000. The maximum financing is a percentage of the value of your property, but may not exceed $250,000. See the PACE Program Handbook for your region for the exact determination of project eligibility.
As of May 2016, our interest rates are:
|Years to Repay||Interest Rates|
Interest rates are subject to change. Please consult with your contractor to confirm the current interest rates.
As a property owner applying for PACE financing, you will agree to a levy of a ‘’contractual assessment’’ on your property. You will receive funds to pay the up-front costs of installing the approved improvements. The PACE assessment will appear as a new line item on your property tax bill.
There are no penalties for paying all or a portion of the PACE assessment early. Please see Question 18 below for additional information.
As part of the property record, the assessment will be disclosed at the time of property sale, and the remaining unpaid balance of the financed amount may be transferred to the new property owner. For more information, see the info sheet “PACE Assessments and Transferability” from Renew Financial.