Upgrade to a new heating and cooling system, install new windows and doors, insulate your home, and more.
Financing California homeowners trust
Thousands of California homeowners have chosen Renew Financial’s $0 down financing to make their home improvements possible. With fast approvals and fixed rates, it’s the smart choice to make your home more energy or water efficient.
We only finance high quality products that meet state and national standards for energy efficiency, so with Renew Financial, you know you’re getting quality products for your home. We’ll help you afford to upgrade your furnace, go solar, replace your roof, get a tankless water heater, and more, with PACE financing.
Why choose CaliforniaFIRST?
- 100% financing with no upfront out-of-pocket costs
- Fast in-home approvals
- Borrow up to 15% of property value
- Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
- Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale, subject to lender approval
Quick and easy process
- Select a Renew Financial Registered Contractor who will help you through the process every step of the way.
- Apply online or by phone at 844-589-7953. Approvals can happen in minutes!
- Sign financing documents electronically. No need to go to the bank.
- Your contractor will install your energy or water efficiency improvements.
- We will pay your contractor directly once you are fully satisfied that the work is done.
- Repay the financed amount on your property taxes. No separate bill to remember!
Reduce your home's water usage with efficient indoor plumbing, beautify your property with drought tolerant landscaping, and more.
Generate your own electricity with a solar or wind system, heat your pool with a solar hot water heater, charge your electric vehicle, and more.
Renew Financial staff are available 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday to answer additional questions. We can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 844-736-3934.
Repayment periods can be 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30* years, depending on your preference and are limited by the expected useful life of the most costly product of the project’s financed improvements. *Some geographic restrictions apply. Contact your contractor or Renew Financial for more information.