Upgrade to a new heating and cooling system, install new windows and doors, insulate your home, and more.
The KeystoneHELP program will be suspended as of 9 p.m. EDT on Friday, June 30, 2017.
At this time, applications may no longer be submitted online. Applications will be accepted by phone until 9 p.m. EDT on June 30, 2017. After that time, no new applications will be accepted.
In partnership with the state of Pennsylvania, Renew Financial offers KeystoneHELP home energy loans to help homeowners take advantage of thousands of money-saving efficiency upgrades. Financing is easy and approvals are fast.
Thousands of projects are eligible: Replace an outdated furnace, upgrade to energy efficient windows and doors, or even replace an older roof. Plus, up to 25% of the loan amount can be used for other home improvements.
KeystoneHELP is one the the longest running, most successful energy efficiency financing programs in the US, and we continue to lead the way in making home energy upgrades affordable for all Pennsylvanians.
Fixed monthly payments that never change
Many financing programs offer promotional or "teaser" interest rates that skyrocket if the loan balance is not paid off within the promotional period.
KeystoneHELP loans are fixed-rate loans that will never surprise you with rate hikes. The interest rate will never change, and KeystoneHELP offers longer terms than typical bank financing. You can pay it off or make additional principal payments at any time; there's no prepayment penalty.
What is KeystoneHELP?
KeystoneHELP is a financing program offered through a public/private partnership between Renew Financial, the Pennsylvania Treasury, and PENNVEST. This probram provides low-cost home improvement loans to Pennsylvania homeowners for energy efficiency-related projects to help homeowners take advantage of thousands of money-saving efficiency upgrades.
KeystoneHELP works in five simple steps:
- Estimate: Contact a registered KeystoneHELP contractor to get an estimate for qualifying improvements.
- Apply: Conveniently apply online or by phone. Mobile and web-based tools allow your contractor to instantly estimate your monthly payment.
- Sign: Complete and sign financing documents electronically.
- Install: Your KeystoneHELP contractor completes your efficiency upgrades.
- Repay: Pay your loan back through regular monthly payments that never rise. Renew Financial will pay your contractor directly.
A KeystoneHELP loan can help you upgrade your home inside and out. You can increase your home’s comfort and save energy with this fast, convenient financing option for energy-saving improvements. KeystoneHELP provides low, fixed rates and flexible payback terms that make it easy to complete your upgrades and begin saving money today.
KeystoneHELP loans help property owners install energy-saving improvements. The benefits of our loans include:
- Low, fixed interest rate
- Fixed monthly payments
- Loans up to $20,000
- Flexible repayment terms of 5, 7, or 10 years
- 100% of the project can be financed
- Thousands of eligible improvements to save energy and money
- Up to 25% of the financed amount can be used for
- Work completed by KeystoneHELP Registered Contractors
- No upfront costs and no hidden fees
- Fast, simple approval and application process
- Strong consumer protections
Renew Financial, a pioneering efficiency financing company specializing in affordable financing for energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation projects, runs KeystoneHELP. Renew Financial has developed an array of innovative financing products, including KeystoneHELP, that help move America toward a clean energy future.
To obtain a KeystoneHELP home improvement loan, you work with a local KeystoneHELP Registered Contractor to identify the needed or potential energy upgrades to your home. Your contractor will then help you apply for and receive a KeystoneHELP loan to cover the upfront costs of the upgrades.