Upgrade to a new heating and cooling system, install new windows and doors, insulate your home, and more.
RenewPACE: A smart solution for homeowners
With RenewPACE financing, you can receive 100% financing for energy efficiency, renewable energy, water-saving, and resiliency upgrades, repaid on your property taxes over the course of 5-25 years. With RenewPACE financing, the amount you can borrow is based on your home equity, and the interest rate is fixed, with no surprises. You can borrow up to 20% of your property value, and the balance may transfer to the new owner upon sale of the property, subject to lender approval.
Offered in cooperation with state and local governments, RenewPACE is simple and easy to use with superior customer support.
Why choose RenewPACE?
- 100% financing with no upfront out-of-pocket costs
- Fast in-home approvals
- Borrow up to 20% of property value
- Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
- Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale, subject to lender approval
Quick and easy process
- Select a Renew Financial Registered Contractor who will help you through the process every step of the way.
- Apply online or by phone at 844-589-7953. Approvals can happen in minutes!
- Sign financing documents electronically. No need to go to the bank.
- Your contractor will complete your energy efficiency and/or renewable energy project.
- We will pay your contractor directly once you are fully satisfied that the work is done.
- Repay the financed amount on your property taxes. No separate bill to remember!
What is RenewPACE?
Prepare your home for severe weather with wind-resistant shingles, storm shutters, storm doors, and more.
Generate your own electricity with a solar or wind system, heat your pool with a solar hot water heater, charge your electric vehicle, and more.
No, you must pay the full annual amount of your PACE assessment even if you pay your property taxes early.
PACE allows property owners to finance the installation of energy and water improvements on homes without putting any money down. Property owners pay back the funds that were used to finance their home improvement project as a line item on their property tax bill.
PACE is financed through assessments collected on the property tax bill, and the assessment obligation may be assumed by the new owner when the property is sold.
Renew Financial's residential PACE programs are available to property owners in California and Florida. See the PACE coverage map lists of all jurisdictions that have opted in to PACE programs.
No. Renew Financial uses private capital to fund every project. Costs to administer the program are paid by program participants through fees that are rolled into each project’s financing. County tax assessors and tax collectors incur small costs to place each PACE assessment on the tax rolls and to collect and distribute the PACE assessment payments. Counties are reimbursed for these costs through the above-mentioned fees. Cities do not incur any costs as a result of opting in to the program.
Yes. Utilizing PACE financing is completely voluntary. Properties and property owners that don't participate remain unaffected.