Prepare your home for severe weather with wind-resistant shingles, storm shutters, storm doors, and more.
RenewPACE: A smart solution for homeowners
With RenewPACE financing, you can receive 100% financing for energy efficiency, renewable energy, water-saving, and resiliency upgrades, repaid on your property taxes over the course of 5-25 years. With RenewPACE financing, the amount you can borrow is based on your home equity, and the interest rate is fixed, with no surprises. You can borrow up to 20% of your property value, and the balance may transfer to the new owner upon sale of the property, subject to lender approval.
Offered in cooperation with state and local governments, RenewPACE is simple and easy to use with superior customer support.
Why choose RenewPACE?
- 100% financing with no upfront out-of-pocket costs
- Fast in-home approvals
- Borrow up to 20% of property value
- Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
- Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale, subject to lender approval
Quick and easy process
- Select a Renew Financial Registered Contractor who will help you through the process every step of the way.
- Apply online or by phone at 844-589-7953. Approvals can happen in minutes!
- Sign financing documents electronically. No need to go to the bank.
- Your contractor will complete your energy efficiency and/or renewable energy project.
- We will pay your contractor directly once you are fully satisfied that the work is done.
- Repay the financed amount on your property taxes. No separate bill to remember!
Generate your own electricity with a solar or wind system, heat your pool with a solar hot water heater, charge your electric vehicle, and more.
Upgrade to a new heating and cooling system, install new windows and doors, insulate your home, and more.
According to the IRS, "the interest portion of your payment may be deductible as home mortgage interest." Actual tax savings will depend on the marginal rate of your federal and state income taxes, annual income, and other factors. Consult with your tax advisor to determine if, and to what extent, you may deduct amounts paid under the Assessment Contract.
Renew Financial staff are available 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday to answer additional questions. We can also be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 844-736-3934.
PACE solves many of the financial hurdles facing property owners wanting to install energy and water improvements: • Competitive, fixed interest rates • Flexible repayment terms of 5,10, 15, 20, or 25 years • May reduce electricity and water usage and the safety and resiliency of your home • The PACE assessment obligation may transfer to the new owner if the property is sold